Fits all Indmar and Includes gasket, Monsoon, LTR, LCR, MCX, RTP, 285 Ford, 250 Ford, Assault, 5.7 TBI, 8.1, 454, Monsoon, LTR, Etc. * EXCEPTIONS: engines with the 302 (10-24228-1) pump on the 351 Ford or retro fitted to a GM 350, some 351 Ford engines in 1990/1991 American Skiers used the 302 pump.
* A few LT1 engines around 1995 had a Jabsco pump (JAB 22120-001) Also Fits Crusader Challenger Series 5.7 with crank driven pump (Axis boats).
Pleasurecraft GM, Some Escort Ford's
PCM V- belt or Crank Driven Excal & 5.0 Sport (Not 04 up modular pump with serpentine belt)
Paper gasket is for 02-03 belt driven pump only. (Also replaces Crusader pt #20300)
* Also Fits 2011 up ILMORE raw water cooled engines (5.7L, 6.0L & 6.2L).
* OEM Sherwood 10615K.
* Gaskets Included! Single Flat D Shaped Shaft. Sierra Replacement for Mercruiser Impeller 47-59362 (pump housing number 46-807151.
* Fits 2 piece body pumps
* Also fits the brass Jabsco replacement pump (will not use 1 gasket).
* Mastercraft used a few JABSCO pumps on the LT1 engines around 1995
* Also used on some Marine Power Pt # 527272
* New Jabsco part number superceeds OLD 22120-0001 (12 flaps) same impeller.
* Jabsco pump # 23800-0201
* 2" depth, 2-1/4" O.D., 10 flaps, splined.